Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

BU Podcast and all associated media
06-26-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: BU Podcast and all associated media
Agree with TB. You can always deflect a little bit by saying 'we have a code about what goes on in sparring stays in sparring.' That way you show a bit of honor. Then maybe you can throw in just a couple of random stories that show EJ in a good light and tell them what you felt he does well based on your own experience. I'm sure Errol won't mind you getting your hustle on by telling a couple of complimentary stories about training with him. A win/win for you both.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2019, 07:52 PM
That's true.. yea that's great advice.

I just kinda felt like they were trying to use me. Lol. After the HW segment they were kinda "disappointed".. like "aww man, we would've REALLY liked to hear some of your Spence stories..". But maybe they just didnt know any better. I mean in fairness, they're reporters.. they probably arent used to a "code" within the "locker room". These media guys can be pretty intrusive in Dallas.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2019, 12:52 AM
Got a couple of financial hurdles to clear but the BU podcast will be live again here shortly.

Recording again this weekend...... live at an event.

You don't want to miss this one. Stay tuned!
07-11-2019, 01:05 AM
Let me know so I can call or Skype in!
07-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Okay. Here's the deal.

We're going to be recording live at a pro-am event here in West Virginia. Myself, T-Bear, and Steve Randolph (my co-host on the Apex Live podcast) will be ringside to call the action of the 16 fight card.... radio-style. Later on, the audio from the event is going to be matched with the video from the event, as well, if that can be worked out by the promoter.

The commentary will be exactly what you expect. Professional, analytical, honest... and unfiltered.

Might be recording an episode of Apex Live before the show, as well, but who knows. Still working on that. But we are calling the action for the fights and, as we all know, often times local shows produce more entertaining and fan-friendly fights than network and PPV shows.

Get ready! Stay tuned.
07-12-2019, 10:48 AM
That sounds awesome! Love the idea.
07-13-2019, 02:02 AM
(07-12-2019 10:48 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  That sounds awesome! Love the idea.

Next episode will be with the studio setup and with some planning. Probably in a week or two. Before that, probably an "instant reaction" podcast clip after Pacquiao-Thurman.

If so, I'll let you know and you can call in.
07-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Sounds good brother.
07-14-2019, 07:45 PM
Lots and lots of audio to edit and remaster and work on and upload but here's a preview of episode 2 of the BU Podcast, a live commentary call of a local pro-am boxing, kickboxing, and MMA event. Great back and forth amateur fight.

Myself, TheTeddyBear, and Steve Randolph are on the call.

Enjoy.

https://boxingunfiltered.fireside.fm/hig...r-wickline
07-17-2019, 05:07 PM
https://fireside.fm/s/E8CZ5VFw+QQah89hY

Last episode of Apex alot of you guys are mentioned toward the end along with the sexual escapades thread.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)