Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Saudi Mega Card
12-22-2023, 05:33 PM
RE: Saudi Mega Card
(12-21-2023 03:25 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Wallin by KO is a bold, but potentially incredibly funny possibility.
That said, I want AJ to win because I want him v Wilder to be the end of the road.

I felt like I had to choose an upset somewhere in the card. If Wallin can hang in there early and doesn't take too much punishment I think he can do it. A big IF though.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2023, 02:32 PM
AJ looking extra big and bulky. Wallin is a mover, so it could spell some trouble for AJ if he's not able to hurt him early.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-23-2023, 04:39 PM
So far everything going to plan except Dubois showed more calm under pressure than i expected and got Miller out of there. At least we have one less piece of trash in the HW division.

How much is this card costing everyone? For me it's 17 bucks USD. A steal.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-24-2023, 10:45 AM
I didn't watch it, but I gotta say I'm thrilled that Wilder lost.

I like Wilder a lot because he seems like a good guy, and that power is exciting to watch. But I LOVE the fact that the megafight with him and Joshua at Wimbley got derailed. That's righteous.

I'd love to see Usyk beat Fury so the Joshua-Fury megafight gets tossed as well. Greed is one of the top sins for a good God Damn reason! And those greedy fuckers deserve it!

Maye it'll light a fire under all the guys at 135-168 to make some megafights while they're still megafights.
12-24-2023, 11:21 AM
(12-24-2023 10:45 AM)salvador Wrote:  I didn't watch it, but I gotta say I'm thrilled that Wilder lost.

I like Wilder a lot because he seems like a good guy, and that power is exciting to watch. But I LOVE the fact that the megafight with him and Joshua at Wimbley got derailed. That's righteous.

I'd love to see Usyk beat Fury so the Joshua-Fury megafight gets tossed as well. Greed is one of the top sins for a good God Damn reason! And those greedy fuckers deserve it!

Maye it'll light a fire under all the guys at 135-168 to make some megafights while they're still megafights.

Hadnt looked at it from that POV Sal but yeah, you are right...
12-26-2023, 04:42 AM
(12-24-2023 10:45 AM)salvador Wrote:  I didn't watch it, but I gotta say I'm thrilled that Wilder lost.

Agreed, there is no reason why Joshua and Wilder shouldn't have been fighting each other on this card. Well their greed is Joe's good fortune.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)