Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

BU Podcast and all associated media
10-18-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: BU Podcast and all associated media
Haha

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2020, 01:08 AM
Another ad I did... feels good to get bacc out there and get paid to stand around and look pretty. Big Grin

https://youtu.be/LHgWbi8oWR8
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2020, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2020 11:13 AM by salvador.)
(11-17-2020 01:08 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  Another ad I did... feels good to get bacc out there and get paid to stand around and look pretty. Big Grin

Hey Jon, I love that ad/video. Very cool! I'd love to know how much that cost to produce. How many people were on that crew?

Also, I think you should hang out with the Crown Royal guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I27KSTLN4YA
11-25-2020, 02:54 PM
Everyone still rocking and rolling. Good things. Just checking in.
11-29-2020, 01:38 PM
@SAL thanks brother!! There was a total of 3 people physically there with me. Videographer. Cameraman. Lighting guy.

Not sure what the cost is. Its really mostly labor I guess. I get paid depending on the shoot. $100 for the day something or $50 an hour for 3 or 4 hours. The edit and do everything else in house.
11-29-2020, 04:05 PM
Jon that's really interesting that it's so cheap to make that kind of quality video.

The idea of creating and marketing brands like Wavii Babii on youtube is new to me. It just doesn't cost much to start a brand anymore if you've got a good video idea.

The Full Send limited edition clothing business model (which I just learned about last christmas) is incredible.
11-29-2020, 10:13 PM
You can catch me on Instagram @JC_COMICSANDCOLLECTIBLES

I sell all kinds of stuff there. Been doing it part-time since the beginning of the year and I make more money doing that then my full time job. Selling comics is insane right now!
02-13-2024, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2024 10:23 PM by Romulus.)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)