Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Johnson +600 to beat Bute??????
11-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Clear low blow at the bell by Bute in 7. Bute looks good. It appears to me that they rely on bodydefense and head movement. Bute is formidable but up to now it is going the way I expected. The only hope was Johnson to hurt him, best early. Johnson may look old compared to Bute but he is fighting back and not getting credit for making it a fight. Bute shutting him out though in 8.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Round 9 = Johnson is ajust an excellent pro. His conditioning. His competitiveness. Dude is 42 for omnipotent being's sake. He keeps hurling that right. Ok, bute is dominating but Johnson is so fucking game. What a warrior! Dude shook Bute with that jab.
11-06-2011, 12:30 AM
round 10 = Nice right Johnson. Johnson hurt. Johnson fights back. Johnson is worn out now. but Johnson keeps that jab going. Big right by Bute and Johnson answers. Johnsons blows are pretty weak at this point. But e looks to finish but backs off.
11-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Round 11 = Bute comes out strong. Johnson fires the jab, jab, jab. Bute dominates but Johnson fires a hard hard right. And goes to the body. Keeps hurling the right. Bute hurts Johnson.
11-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Round 12 = Johnson has acquitted himself well no matter what happens in 12. Bute's positioning was excellent to minimize Johnson's pop. Bute has fought a smart, dominating fight. Johnson hurt. Johnson lands right. Johnson lands a left and a right.

I tell you what . . . Johnson fought well and Bute did his job well. I like that performance by Bute but I don't think he can deal with Froch or Ward. Could be wrong though.
11-06-2011, 02:21 AM
i really just watched this fight to see how he could do against Ward or Froch. Bute fought a good fight but Johnson was never the man to beat in the tournament. i think he's a lot of flaws that will be exposed once he takes it to the elite level it's going to be ugly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bute will beat Ward SENTRAL 42 22,746 12-21-2011 01:11 PM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)