Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Adrien Peterson getting indicted and missing time...
09-18-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Adrien Peterson getting indicted and missing time...
How many jobs can suspend you without a conviction?

The NFL isn't an honor, it's a job. If the NFL really wanted clean cut guys on the field they'd only recruit cats from ivy league teams. They want guys that are 6'3 240 and run a 4.4 40 to play a game so they can make billions. Right now this is all about money. The league wants players to be more lowkey because that means more revenue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2014, 06:16 PM
There are about half a million big dudes that can play football. Only 2016 get to play in the league. The league can make due without the dickheads and criminals.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2014, 06:24 AM
The league is a dickhead itself. Remember how it covered up brain damage from concussions? They want to keep making more money but don't want to split it with the players either. the NFL is only slightly less of an asshole than the NCAA.
09-19-2014, 11:17 AM
I was a union high school teacher, as I've mentioned before, and I've seen plenty of teachers suspended before a conviction. In a high-profile case like this with so much evidence, ANY teacher would be suspended. Even with union protection, if one teacher is a threat to the children, he or she is gone until the matter is cleared.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Donald Sterling-Am I missing something? the ollie reed fan club 53 40,451 06-16-2014 09:54 AM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)