Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Rios vs Alvarado
01-24-2015, 04:51 AM
Rios vs Alvarado
To be honest, I don't really give two fucks about this fight, but I will still watch it, at least to see Zurdo Ramirez on the undercard.

I think Alvarado is shot and Rios will probably stop him again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2015, 06:24 AM
RE: Rios vs Alvarado
I don't really care for this fight or either fighter myself. But gimmie Alvarado by decision. Hope Rios gets hurt here.
01-24-2015, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 11:06 PM by and the NEW.)
This Ramirez fight looks like it will be a battle of attrition. I see Ramirez taking over in the mid to late rounds here.

Just as I type that, Ramirez completely takes over the third with wicked bodywork.
01-24-2015, 11:13 PM
Ramirez is nothing special in terms of speed or coordination or even footwork, but his dedication to the body is other worldly. The guy just BELIEVES. Impossible not to love a guy like that.
01-24-2015, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 11:36 PM by and the NEW.)
(01-24-2015 11:13 PM)salvador Wrote:  Ramirez is nothing special in terms of speed or coordination or even footwork, but his dedication to the body is other worldly. The guy just BELIEVES. Impossible not to love a guy like that.

Yeah, he reminds me of a taller, skinnier version of Margarito. They just work hard, believe and break their opponents down. Mexican style.

Vlasov looks to be wearing down from that body work.

I had that 7-3 to Ramirez. I expected him to win it easier than that. A fight between Ramirez against Groves, DeGale or Edwin Rodriguez would be good.
01-24-2015, 11:58 PM
Rios is a thug but I like him, I will be pulling for him.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-25-2015, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2015 12:10 AM by and the NEW.)
Rios is eating Alvarado up!

As I expected, Alvarado is shot. He can't even get a shot off.

Alvarado's corner sucks ass. He obviously didn't want to come out for the 4th and they tried to push him out! Lucky for the doctor and Nady.
01-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Good stoppage by the corner, dude had nothing. Oh well back to the tennis...................

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-25-2015, 12:13 AM
(01-25-2015 12:12 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Good stoppage by the corner, dude had nothing. Oh well back to the tennis...................

The corner didn't stop nothing. He told them multiple times he couldn't see, and they said, "does that mean you want to quit?". WTF type of question is that to your fighter.
01-25-2015, 01:43 AM
Alvarado didn't want to be in there. He couldn't get off, showed little heart and after the fight even admitted he basically wasn't ready or 100% for the fight. If you're not in it to win it, retire.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Manny Pacquaio vs Rios or Alvarado in November Fitz 27 19,064 04-30-2013 08:27 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club
  Alvarado vs Rios II torvix2000 9 8,515 04-01-2013 02:02 PM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Donaire/Nishioka - Rios/Alvarado this weekend Fitz 77 41,673 10-27-2012 07:43 PM
Last Post: BrutalBodyShots

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)