Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Alvarez vs Cintron
11-27-2011, 04:24 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
i'm about over Hypejob Box Office. it would be one thing if cats like Broner, Russel and Canelo were just on the come up and getting fights on HBO but HBO is trying too hard to make these guys mainstream. they're developing fighters getting easy fights but HBO talks about them like they've cleaned out their divisions and are a step away from being the elite fighter in their division. that and Haymon's fighters always talk about going to the drawing board after a fight and that's a lock to be a fight for 7 figures that's one step above HBO saying "Al, what the fuck are you thinking with this opponent?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Canelo is so insanely overrated.

I really am thoroughly unimpressed with him.
11-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
The most interesting thing about the fight was the brunette ring girl who managed to find her way into an unusually high percentage of tv shots. (I love Mexican tv!)

Alvarez-Floyd would be sad for Mexico.

I'm actually kind of hoping that after Marg beats Cotto that somehow Marg-Alvarez happens.
11-27-2011, 11:27 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
salvador Wrote:I'm actually kind of hoping that after Marg beats Cotto that somehow Marg-Alvarez happens.
You wont have to hope too much.
11-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Alvarez vs Cintron
JD Wrote:Canelo is so insanely overrated.

I really am thoroughly unimpressed with him.
he's a lot of time to develop so there's potential with him but right now he's a B fighter if he's lucky.
11-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Unfortunately when you are wearing a strap developmental fights kind of go out the window.

I think his upside is kind of limited...I dunno.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Canelo Alvarez-Kermit Cintron, November 26 on HBO Romulus9 34 23,752 10-26-2011 12:24 PM
Last Post: BGv4.0

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)