Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Alvarez vs Cintron
11-27-2011, 12:46 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Cintron needs to quit claiming Puerto Rico. He's an insult.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2011, 12:46 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Not nearly as brutal as I wanted it...but it was sufficient...

Gimmie Alvarez-Kirkland...let's see what's up.
11-27-2011, 12:49 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Sorta quick stoppage. Thought Cintron shoulda been left to get ko'd
11-27-2011, 01:00 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Canelo made easier work of Cintron then i thought. He may not be the best at 154lb yet but he's getting there. He's way to acurate and skilled for china chin Kirkland he'll stop him brutaly IMO. lara on the other hand would be a nightmare for Canelo.

Broner i don't like his cocky atittude kid acts like he's already done big things. With that ego he'll get put in place sooner than later and like Canelo he was basicaly given a belt tonight cuz the dude he fought was as sh*tty as they come.
11-27-2011, 01:03 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:I give him credit for trying to go all out before the stoppage, but yeah he was about done.

I was impressed with Alvarez there. He countered well, he found a punch that worked and kept it up, and he even ate a nice right hand and took it well. The only thing that I don't like is that he's too big and puts so much into each punch that he can't fight at a fast pace for 12 rounds. So far that has not been an issue though.
I think he threw back like that because he thought to himself, "I better not go out like a punk ass again."...lol

I personally think they should have stopped it when he was sitting on the ropes with his career flashing before his eyes...
11-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
The CEO Wrote:Can you say Chin and Composure??

DAMN, Broner...you just put EVERYBODY on notice.
He has skills but lets not forget how he pretty much loss to Deleon just two fight ago since then GBP has made Broner go back to fighting bums cuz thats exactly what this guy was he didn't have an ounce of boxing skill in him.

I wanna see Bronber do what he did tonight to someone on atleast the level of Deleon cuz he looked like sh*t in that fight and Deleon ain't nothing special. Im not sold on Broner at all.
11-27-2011, 01:16 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
Broner = Mayweather Lite

11-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
kidbazooka1 Wrote:

He has skills but lets not forget how he pretty much loss to Deleon just two fight ago since then GBP has made Broner go back to fighting bums cuz thats exactly what this guy was he didn't have an ounce of boxing skill in him.

I wanna see Bronber do what he did tonight to someone on atleast the level of Deleon cuz he looked like sh*t in that fight and Deleon ain't nothing special. Im not sold on Broner at all.
He was definitely off versus De Leon (who I've always been harsh on)...but he seems to have learned from that one...

From what I saw in that defensive sequence before he delivered the KO punch, he can be a Force in a couple of years...not "sold" just yet either...he needs a couple of big wins over some names...
11-27-2011, 01:43 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
I thought Broner looked very solid in there tonight, can't understand why they would ever put him in that tiny ring. He needs to press the action a little more. He has very good speed and power at 130/135lb range. He needs a decent step up fight. I wouldn't mind seeing him in there with Martinez or Salgado(he did one and done Linares). He has options at 135 with Demarco and Linares or even Burns. The kid definitely has the tools, hopefully he doesn't let shit get to his head because he doesn't have the upper-body movement to do what Floyd does.

Russel looked very polished to me, he's ready for a big step up. he kinda looks like a big midget tho. he's all stumpy and he's got that big ol mongoloid head. He gave that dude the retard for a min, holy shit what a knockout.

Deontay Wilder also fought on the card here's a clip

http://www.youtube.com/v/1XeH5v6Al0c
11-27-2011, 02:05 AM
Alvarez vs Cintron
The CEO Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:

He was definitely off versus De Leon (who I've always been harsh on)...but he seems to have learned from that one...

From what I saw in that defensive sequence before he delivered the KO punch, he can be a Force in a couple of years...not "sold" just yet either...he needs a couple of big wins over some names...
yea you cud see the Mayweather influence but at this stage Mayweather had already won his belt from elite comp in Genaro Hernandez.

I see Broner more as a Berto right now good speed, skill and good power but with the right opponent. So far when he's stepped it up(to only B level comp)he's looked like sh*t.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Canelo Alvarez-Kermit Cintron, November 26 on HBO Romulus9 34 23,761 10-26-2011 12:24 PM
Last Post: BGv4.0

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)