Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Kovalev vs Pascal
03-05-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Kovalev vs Pascal
I dunno Black. It seems like a LONG time since that version of Pascal has been around
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 06:05 PM
I think that's cause he's been relegated to fighting non title fights.

And even when he was champion, Pascal has ALWAYS fought to the level of his opponent. Stick him in a ten rounder with a journeyman and he struggles to win a decision. But then stick him in with undefeated p4p ranked Chad Dawson and he'll do the same.

He'll be on form for Kovalev.

Black
03-05-2015, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 06:36 PM by Method.)
Hopkins gonna be ringside calling the fight. Should be good...having fought Pascal twice and being a tackling dummy for Kovalev.
03-11-2015, 08:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NAOnPGC3Sw

Pascal putting his hands on Kovalev here, as the Russian's cap was getting on his face during the stare-down. Maybe this is a tactic by Pascal to get Kovalev to be extra aggressive and leave himself open to counters. Either way he was out of line and he better hope that an annoyed Kovalev doesn't translate into a more efficient one.
03-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Maybe he's got THE Roid Rage. *GASP*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2015, 11:10 PM
He tried the same with Hopkins, it's probably just to sell tthe fight.
03-11-2015, 11:24 PM
No i think he was genuinely pissed. He got hit on the bridge of the nose with the bill of Kov's hat. Ive seen alot of niggas on the street get KO'd for that.

Certain things you dont do to hood people(i know this is a stretch for Pascal but stay with me) poking somebody in the chest Or forehead, snatching somebodys chain, or spitting in their face. Its grounds for termination.
03-11-2015, 11:28 PM
(03-11-2015 11:24 PM)JONdaCON Wrote:  No i think he was genuinely pissed. He got hit on the bridge of the nose with the bill of Kov's hat. Ive seen alot of niggas on the street get KO'd for that.

Certain things you dont do to hood people(i know this is a stretch for Pascal but stay with me) poking somebody in the chest Or forehead, snatching somebodys chain, or spitting in their face. Its grounds for termination.

Oh I get it, this is apparently what happens when you now to go McDonald's in certain parts of America:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...5488384001

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-11-2015, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 11:42 PM by salvador.)
(03-11-2015 11:10 PM)gravytrain Wrote:  He tried the same with Hopkins, it's probably just to sell tthe fight.

Yep.

That kind of fight hasn't been in Pascal's blood in years. He's old enough to know the game.

Win or lose, sell the FIGHT!

Mostly that clip was kind of sad because Pascal clearly isn't mentally strong enough at this point and that little episode was proof.
03-12-2015, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 12:35 AM by JONdaCON.)
That happens alot actually, thats some worldstarhiphop type thuggery. These are High School kids too but that lil bitch could scrap. Stupid MFs dont know how easy it is to kill someone like that. Ive actually been jumped like that a few times in my heyday. Its actually not to bad in the moment, kinda makes you feel like a beast, except ive never been ktfo in my life(knocc on wood), the next couple days your sore but i bet she eventually will go bacc to school and everyone will tell her how tough and badass she was and she'll feel better.

Which do you think she did Ollie? Im going with fucced her BF first, with talkin shyt on FB or Instagram a close second.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kovalev Pascal III? Nay_Sayer 18 1,127 01-01-2020 10:52 PM
Last Post: Snoop
  Kovalev-Pascal II set for Jan 30th. ViperSniper 86 40,062 02-08-2016 05:12 AM
Last Post: blackbelt2003
  Kovalev vs Pascal II Weigh-In boxingcritic 0 1,363 01-29-2016 02:15 PM
Last Post: boxingcritic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)