06-20-2021, 07:51 AM
RE: Pacquio - Spence 8/21 Done
There will still be USADA testing.

PBC doesn't like paying for VADA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2021, 03:27 PM
Where do you see that? Pac hasn't dealt with USADA since Mayweather. He's gone two years now without being tested, so it probably doesn't matter anyway. I think even a juiced up Pac really has no business in there with Spence at this point in time. There was no testing for the Thurman fight, and Pac barely beat him. Now it's 2 more years at an age where Pac shouldn't be taking any extended time off and now he's gotta fight a prime Spence? I hope the line goes down to something like -200. I would imagine betting on Spence at -300 and under would have value.
06-22-2021, 04:52 PM
I've got a weird, weird feeling about this fight.

I'm already thinking about the 'yeah, well, Spence was damaged goods after the car crash' comments after the fight. No sense to my feelings, just instinct and a hunch. There's something off with it, and since Pac is expected to lose and Spence to smash him, I'm wondering what's making me raise my eyebrows?

Black
06-24-2021, 09:41 AM
(06-22-2021 03:27 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Where do you see that? Pac hasn't dealt with USADA since Mayweather. He's gone two years now without being tested, so it probably doesn't matter anyway. I think even a juiced up Pac really has no business in there with Spence at this point in time. There was no testing for the Thurman fight, and Pac barely beat him. Now it's 2 more years at an age where Pac shouldn't be taking any extended time off and now he's gotta fight a prime Spence? I hope the line goes down to something like -200. I would imagine betting on Spence at -300 and under would have value.

I have to find where I read or heard it...I found it odd too, maybe I read wrong.

I will look and come back to the thread.
07-05-2021, 05:43 PM
Seems it is VADA after all.
07-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Props to Pac and Spence for enrolling.
07-13-2021, 02:43 AM
Pac will be fine with the tests now. His head is almost back to a proportional size to his body.

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)