Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fights revisited.
03-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Fights revisited.
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Fuck you punk lil bitch. Who you think you are coming at me like that mutherf*cker.

Obviously your bitch ass new i meant 2 seconds but you had to be lil dick and get all bitchy about it.

Get the fuck out of here with that sh*t you ashhole.

And fItz saying all mexicans thought the same well it goes both ways biatches im sure ya new that most that thought it was a bad stoppage happen to just be Americans.

As for the Whitaker fight i've always stated that was a robbery.

Now go f*ck yourself and do your f*Cking homework you bitch.
lol lol lol lol

Now that's a reply!

Actually me being a Kiwi and Fitz an Aussie (insert sheep and convict jokes here) I would think we can claim some neutrality around this topic yeah?

However I love your reply and something tells me Mr Beardo may have something to say about it as well. He tends not to take these type of ripostes lying down.
Fuck that fat old bald man. lol
Oooooooowee, that was a zinger. I'm not sure if I can compete with that shit.

Have moicy on my old, fat, bald ass kidlargephallicsymbol1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Fights revisited.
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Fuck you punk lil bitch. Who you think you are coming at me like that mutherf*cker.

Obviously your bitch ass new i meant 2 seconds but you had to be lil dick and get all bitchy about it.

And fItz saying all mexicans thought the same well it goes both ways biatches im sure ya new that most that thought it was a bad stoppage happen to just be Americans.

lol lol lol lol

Now that's a reply!

Actually me being a Kiwi and Fitz an Aussie (insert sheep and convict jokes here) I would think we can claim some neutrality around this topic yeah?

However I love your reply and something tells me Mr Beardo may have something to say about it as well. He tends not to take these type of ripostes lying down.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still bored.
03-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Fights revisited.
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:

lol lol lol lol

Now that's a reply!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still bored.
Well, you could always go wack off to Chavez Jr. vids.
03-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Fights revisited.
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:

lol lol lol lol

Now that's a reply!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still bored.
Hahahahaha

Is that all?

awww i expected more. Pretty disappointing pal.
03-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Fights revisited.
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:

lol lol lol lol

Now that's a reply!

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still bored.
Hahahahaha

Is that all?

awww i expected more. Pretty disappointing pal.
Princess Chavez Jr would be hoyt.
03-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Fights revisited.
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Hard to believe that you of all people, the dude who has multiple people that you fantasize about seeing brain dead and drooling for the rest of their lives, would buy into that moldy pile of horseshit rationalization for saving not Taylor but Chavez.

Fuck Chavez, that cartel coddled piece of shit, and his prima dona, spoon fed fucking baby cribbed son.

Yeah, "Steele did what he had to do," he did what he was paid to do, save the first chapter of The Over Hyped Family. I'd like to take their fucking bandanas and shove them deep down inside where they can only shit them out.

The days left in winter are the grains of sand left in the hour glass until I visit their Sinaloa masters.
Look Beardo I think that it was a personal tragedy what happened to Taylor in that fight but it was a legit stoppage. The time left factor is a non event. Taylor & only Taylor fucked himself when he did not answer Steels questions. Had he done so & actually put his hands up instead of standing there like a teenager who just drank his first 1/5th then he would not have been stopped.

Also fuck Chavez I always disliked him & his padded record arse.
03-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Fights revisited.
STEVENSKI Wrote:Look Beardo I think that it was a personal tragedy what happened to Taylor in that fight but it was a legit stoppage. The time left factor is a non event. Taylor & only Taylor fucked himself when he did not answer Steels questions. Had he done so & actually put his hands up instead of standing there like a teenager who just drank his first 1/5th then he would not have been stopped.

The time factor is an event in my mind.

This was also Lou Duva's worst night as a trainer. He gave some flat out terrible advice to Taylor during the fight which may have influenced the way Taylor fought those final rounds.

Another thing I would've liked to have seen is for Richard Steele to take one step back and ask Taylor to walk to him. I see that a lot with refs. Instead he was right up in his grill clouding Taylor's vision and then bam! it was all over. One step back, ask Taylor to walk to him which I'm pretty much sure he could've done and then the fight is over anyways. The reason I say he could've done it is as soon as Steele waves his arms Taylor sort of comes to and clearly says 'what?!"

He was cognizant enough to know what was going on. Yes he was on fumes but this was the final seconds of a world championship fight between undefeated champions. Give the guy a chance!

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Fights revisited.
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Hard to believe that you of all people, the dude who has multiple people that you fantasize about seeing brain dead and drooling for the rest of their lives, would buy into that moldy pile of horseshit rationalization for saving not Taylor but Chavez.

Fuck Chavez, that cartel coddled piece of shit, and his prima dona, spoon fed fucking baby cribbed son.

Yeah, "Steele did what he had to do," he did what he was paid to do, save the first chapter of The Over Hyped Family. I'd like to take their fucking bandanas and shove them deep down inside where they can only shit them out.

The days left in winter are the grains of sand left in the hour glass until I visit their Sinaloa masters.
Look Beardo I think that it was a personal tragedy what happened to Taylor in that fight but it was a legit stoppage. The time left factor is a non event. Taylor & only Taylor fucked himself when he did not answer Steels questions. Had he done so & actually put his hands up instead of standing there like a teenager who just drank his first 1/5th then he would not have been stopped.

Fuck the questions. This was about saving Queen Chavez.
03-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Fights revisited.
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:

Fuck the questions. This was about saving Queen Chavez.
Naw more like saving Taylor from possible death.
03-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Fights revisited.
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Naw more like saving Taylor from possible death.
Chavez wouldn't have even had time to lay another glove on him.

If Steele lets the fight continue, it's over all the same.

Only the right man would have had his hand raised.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fights revisited. Joe Calzaghe-Bernard Hopkins. ViperSniper 22 17,316 11-05-2016 08:24 PM
Last Post: Imperius3
  Fights Revisited: Crawford Gamboa ViperSniper 2 2,781 10-25-2014 07:16 PM
Last Post: and the NEW
  Fights Revisited. Felix Trinidad-Fernando Vargas ViperSniper 11 9,668 10-06-2014 04:12 PM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)