Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Fights revisited.
03-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Fights revisited.
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Hard to believe that you of all people, the dude who has multiple people that you fantasize about seeing brain dead and drooling for the rest of their lives, would buy into that moldy pile of horseshit rationalization for saving not Taylor but Chavez.

Fuck Chavez, that cartel coddled piece of shit, and his prima dona, spoon fed fucking baby cribbed son.

Yeah, "Steele did what he had to do," he did what he was paid to do, save the first chapter of The Over Hyped Family. I'd like to take their fucking bandanas and shove them deep down inside where they can only shit them out.

The days left in winter are the grains of sand left in the hour glass until I visit their Sinaloa masters.
Look Beardo I think that it was a personal tragedy what happened to Taylor in that fight but it was a legit stoppage. The time left factor is a non event. Taylor & only Taylor fucked himself when he did not answer Steels questions. Had he done so & actually put his hands up instead of standing there like a teenager who just drank his first 1/5th then he would not have been stopped.

Also fuck Chavez I always disliked him & his padded record arse.
Fuck the questions. This was about saving Queen Chavez.
Naw more like saving Taylor from possible death.
Then we just disagree.

I want to apologize for last night, and my original response to your first post. Too offensive.

But mistaking mins for secs? Must have been as loaded as I was last night to pull that off.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Fights revisited.
Big Slim Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:Naw more like saving Taylor from possible death.
Chavez wouldn't have even had time to lay another glove on him.

If Steele lets the fight continue, it's over all the same.

Only the right man would have had his hand raised.
I was thinking the same thing. I mean what was Chavez gonna kill him with? A death stare?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Fights revisited.
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
kidbazooka1 Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Hard to believe that you of all people, the dude who has multiple people that you fantasize about seeing brain dead and drooling for the rest of their lives, would buy into that moldy pile of horseshit rationalization for saving not Taylor but Chavez.

Fuck Chavez, that cartel coddled piece of shit, and his prima dona, spoon fed fucking baby cribbed son.

Yeah, "Steele did what he had to do," he did what he was paid to do, save the first chapter of The Over Hyped Family. I'd like to take their fucking bandanas and shove them deep down inside where they can only shit them out.

The days left in winter are the grains of sand left in the hour glass until I visit their Sinaloa masters.
Look Beardo I think that it was a personal tragedy what happened to Taylor in that fight but it was a legit stoppage. The time left factor is a non event. Taylor & only Taylor fucked himself when he did not answer Steels questions. Had he done so & actually put his hands up instead of standing there like a teenager who just drank his first 1/5th then he would not have been stopped.

Also fuck Chavez I always disliked him & his padded record arse.
Fuck the questions. This was about saving Queen Chavez.
Naw more like saving Taylor from possible death.
Then we just disagree.

I want to apologize for last night, and my original response to your first post. Too offensive.

But mistaking mins for secs? Must have been as loaded as I was last night to pull that off.
No problem bro its all good.

I can get very passionate when it comes to boxing so my bad aswell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fights revisited. Joe Calzaghe-Bernard Hopkins. ViperSniper 22 17,317 11-05-2016 08:24 PM
Last Post: Imperius3
  Fights Revisited: Crawford Gamboa ViperSniper 2 2,781 10-25-2014 07:16 PM
Last Post: and the NEW
  Fights Revisited. Felix Trinidad-Fernando Vargas ViperSniper 11 9,668 10-06-2014 04:12 PM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)