Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Don King and Dana White's life in danger?
05-23-2012, 03:42 PM
i think Dana White deserves it after all the boxing is dead bullshit. then when he counter programs his shows get killed and he complains when he can't schedule around big fights. i'm surprised some mma guys would want to kill Don King though.

Bob Arum is the best promoter in the game right now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Spyder Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:That really makes no sense at all...how can it be a "radical group"...then they go and name the guys that lead it. If you know who the leaders are...how is it a secret?

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...if you know who is plotting the shit...arrest them.
"Radical" and "secret" mean two different things.
Yes, I know....but the post implies that those responsible are some sort of shadowy group....maybe I'm the only one that got that sense from it.

But the bottom line remains the same....

No matter if it's secret, radical, over the top, mean, scary or any other descriptive one chooses to place on it.....if you know who the people are that lead the group...what's the issue?
05-24-2012, 12:02 PM
BGv4.0 Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:That really makes no sense at all...how can it be a "radical group"...then they go and name the guys that lead it. If you know who the leaders are...how is it a secret?

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...if you know who is plotting the shit...arrest them.
"Radical" and "secret" mean two different things.
Yes, I know....but the post implies that those responsible are some sort of shadowy group....maybe I'm the only one that got that sense from it.

But the bottom line remains the same....

No matter if it's secret, radical, over the top, mean, scary or any other descriptive one chooses to place on it.....if you know who the people are that lead the group...what's the issue?
Circumstancial evidence.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan and have no issue with Dana but its funny how things turned out. UFC numbers have been going downhill since 2010 and Boxing has pretty much remained consistent. Not everyone gives a shit about BJJ and Wrestling.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
05-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Mr. Quinn and Mr. O'Neill thumbs down

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dana White to promote boxing Snoop 3 607 03-22-2023 04:53 AM
Last Post: salvador
  Floyd and Dana White Announce That He’s Coming Out of Retirement JD 25 1,536 11-25-2019 10:59 PM
Last Post: Warlord
  Dana White's boxing plans Fitz 18 1,097 10-10-2019 11:50 AM
Last Post: Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)