Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amir Khan reinstated by WBA
07-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Maxy Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:Skullsplitter has unfinished business. Khans re-emergence as THE main man has crushed the Karavan's relevance. It's significance has been rendered obsolete by a Pakistani British warrior, prompting Amir and his back pack wearing soldiers, to laugh at him right now.

:surprise:
The karavan is still relevant! I said straight after the peterson fight that the result wasnt good enough. That wasnt the blow we were waiting on. i was proved right. Thankfully i have stayed focused. Danny Garcia is not the one either. I am playing the long game here with khan, until another Prescott moment comes along. I will sense it, just as i sensed it the first time, and i will make cash off it too!
Ah but by dismissing the Karavan's relevance I may have reignited a flame in the soul of The CEO who will feel he has unfinished business to attend to. I too was a proud member of the Karavan but I feel ashamed by it. I feel ashamed because it was my one and only hate vehicle membership and it failed. It's a blot on the copy book and I think CEO knew this. It hurt him, left him dispirited and bereft of the strength to hate.

I think it broke him. Amir Khan shattered him.
Lol @ the attempts to get CEO back out of retirement.

Black
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Maxy Wrote:Skullsplitter has unfinished business. Khans re-emergence as THE main man has crushed the Karavan's relevance. It's significance has been rendered obsolete by a Pakistani British warrior, prompting Amir and his back pack wearing soldiers, to laugh at him right now.

you trying to get this dude waterboarded? the karavan already struck and Khan had nothing for it
07-12-2012, 04:16 PM
That was real fast, up-tempo, viscous sparring session. They were really trying to take each others heads off! Good watch.
07-12-2012, 11:40 PM
I was far from impressed. Really I think they put that out there solely to make Garcia think Khan isn't in the best shape.
07-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Khan is going to put a real serious whipping on Garcia. He will be overwhelmed by Khan's speed and range. Garcia struggled with Morales but Khan is light years better than Morales at this point.
07-13-2012, 03:33 AM
blackbelt2003 Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

The karavan is still relevant! I said straight after the peterson fight that the result wasnt good enough. That wasnt the blow we were waiting on. i was proved right. Thankfully i have stayed focused. Danny Garcia is not the one either. I am playing the long game here with khan, until another Prescott moment comes along. I will sense it, just as i sensed it the first time, and i will make cash off it too!
Ah but by dismissing the Karavan's relevance I may have reignited a flame in the soul of The CEO who will feel he has unfinished business to attend to. I too was a proud member of the Karavan but I feel ashamed by it. I feel ashamed because it was my one and only hate vehicle membership and it failed. It's a blot on the copy book and I think CEO knew this. It hurt him, left him dispirited and bereft of the strength to hate.

Lol @ the attempts to get CEO back out of retirement.

Black
LOL! I know. It's like CEO is made out to have pulled a Lewis or is the Joe Calzaghe of posters..

lol
07-13-2012, 04:56 AM
Maxy Wrote:Ah but by dismissing the Karavan's relevance I may have reignited a flame in the soul of The CEO who will feel he has unfinished business to attend to. I too was a proud member of the Karavan but I feel ashamed by it. I feel ashamed because it was my one and only hate vehicle membership and it failed. It's a blot on the copy book and I think CEO knew this. It hurt him, left him dispirited and bereft of the strength to hate.

Lucky you didn't join The Pontoon then as well. That really was the beginning of the end. The Karavan currently looks a bust as well.

What a sad way to sign off your 'career.' lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Just watched the final press conference for the fight and I was rooting for Khan anyway...I do genuinely like him, but after watching that, I want Khan to knock Garcia out to shut his nob head of a dad up.

Khan doesn't back down from fights, he's had his poor performances but bounced back from them and I hope he wins this one.

A lot of you guys won't like this, but.....

WAR KHAN B)
07-13-2012, 09:36 AM
CEO is done. He has transferred all of his passion for brutality and hate and has exchanged it for love and is now directing it towards his new passion, softball. It takes a big man to know when he just doesn't have that fire in his belly anymore.
He is more of a sweet secretary these days, someone that you can love just the same. But in a different way...
07-13-2012, 09:59 AM
ViperSniper Wrote:It's like CEO is made out to have pulled a Lewis or is the Joe Calzaghe of posters..
Good call on those.

Naseem Hamed is a close comparison as well. Solid, unbeaten career...takes a bad, legacy changing beating from MAB...gets one last easy, exhibition win against Calvo...then calls it a career.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Arturo Gatti-Amir Khan: Who would've won? ViperSniper 12 1,016 07-11-2019 01:51 PM
Last Post: Method
  Amir Khan - Rock(ed) hard Fitz 7 4,415 01-17-2017 10:06 PM
Last Post: Mean Mister Mustard
  Canelo vs Amir Khan for Lineal MW Title JONdaCON 78 37,168 03-24-2016 05:21 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)