Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amir Khan reinstated by WBA
07-15-2012, 11:47 AM
and people actually Liked those posts....LOL!

Did you think it was a game?....to be the best, you have to make Hating, Judging, and Predicting a WAY OF LIFE...to know what someone is REALLY worth, with minimal observation, takes decades of experience and attention to details...

It was a JOB.

Hatton
Calzaghe
Berto
Khan
Bute
Pacquiao

and countless others without HVs...like Freddie Roach being the most overrated trainer of all time...

All of them...overrated, exposed, and/or full out fraudulent...you know it to be true.

Look, guys...I'm sorry I Doomed fighters you may have liked and propelled others like Ward and Bradley to the top...but you can't rewrite History because you don't like the results....it was always and only Business.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2012, 01:19 PM
We got one more hate train in us, my man...and you KNOW which one Im talking about...

Wait? What's that? Shh..you hear that? Listen...I hear that train a comin'!
07-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Oh man....the backlash from that one would be too much for this community to handle...

We'll see.........I told you I would take a Consigliere role if you build it...
07-15-2012, 06:56 PM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:Oh man....the backlash from that one would be too much for this community to handle...

We'll see.........I told you I would take a Consigliere role if you build it...
Keeping secrets is BS! Out with it!!!

And by the way, no need to thank the boy Mayflower for clearing the empties out of that abandoned karavan, tossing Lamont Peterson's power pellet ass out of there, hitching it up, and towing that shit to its final destination: Knockout City - population: Amir Khan
07-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Ouch, that ones gotta hurt CEO.

You have done all the hard work over the years, became complacent for your successful Ricky Hatton hate wagon and rode that wave for far too long. You have put your cue in the rack, and in that time.....Calzaghe was the guy you never got and during your retirement, you have let Khan, Bute and Pacquiao off.
Your legacy has taken a hit for retiring too prematurely and living off past accomplishments, and as a result they are names that you now do not have on your resume.
07-16-2012, 12:53 AM
Fitz Wrote:Ouch, that ones gotta hurt CEO.

You have done all the hard work over the years, became complacent for your successful Ricky Hatton hate wagon and rode that wave for far too long. You have put your cue in the rack, and in that time.....Calzaghe was the guy you never got and during your retirement, you have let Khan, Bute and Pacquiao off.
Your legacy has taken a hit for retiring too prematurely and living off past accomplishments, and as a result they are names that you now do not have on your resume.
Fitz, dont worry Khan never got off. anyone who paid attention knows that i had a beam of hate concentrated on khan since i joined fighthype, and also knows that when the rest of the karavan disembarked, i went against popular opinion and told them the mission wasnt over. Whilst CEO was up there in the ivory tower doing half a job, i was putting the last nails in the amir khan kareer koffin!
07-16-2012, 02:45 AM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

Fitz, dont worry Khan never got off. anyone who paid attention knows that i had a beam of hate concentrated on khan since i joined fighthype, and also knows that when the rest of the karavan disembarked, i went against popular opinion and told them the mission wasnt over. Whilst CEO was up there in the ivory tower doing half a job, i was putting the last nails in the amir khan kareer koffin!
Oh, don't worry. Your work on the Kharavan didn't go unnoticed. You worked hard and did not rest on your laurels....
07-16-2012, 07:37 AM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Keeping secrets is BS! Out with it!!!

And by the way, no need to thank the boy Mayflower for clearing the empties out of that abandoned karavan, tossing Lamont Peterson's power pellet ass out of there, hitching it up, and towing that shit to its final destination: Knockout City - population: Amir Khan
That's up to Meth to reveal...

and the only credit you get is for being a part of the movement...I was The Founder and President so I had the final say...

I mean come on...lol...you're acting like he'd never been brutally knocked out before...we've already seen that...

Khan was exposed again and met his demise last year when he lost to the B level Peterson...he was what I said he was...

Uhhh, Fitz...I retired after your favorite fighter, Bradley, SD12ed Pacquiao...which was AFTER Bute got blitzed by Froch...I'll give you this though...

I was taking care of business in a half assed fashion...my Hating Powers had grown so powerful I didn't have to even try anymore.

but really...the only one's that hurting is you and your ChooCH......I'll tell you what...I'm gonna donate some to you right now out of sympathy....3663 CC...

Use it wisely and you should be back on your feet in a few months...

lol...that'll teach you to chime in with lies about my Legacy.
07-16-2012, 08:40 AM
Truth is, Khan read all the reverse psychology stuff directed at CEO in this thread and entered the fight complacent. He got his comeuppance. Got to say I was happy with the result but equally I was convinced it was an easy fight. Luckily I'm always very frugal with my CC so the loss ain't fazed me too much.

I had a strategy, a game plan. Back to the drawing board.
07-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Maxy Wrote:Truth is, Khan read all the reverse psychology stuff directed at CEO in this thread and entered the fight complacent. He got his comeuppance. Got to say I was happy with the result but equally I was convinced it was an easy fight. Luckily I'm always very frugal with my CC so the loss ain't fazed me too much.

I had a strategy, a game plan. Back to the drawing board.
Thank you for announcing it was all reverse psychology...I appreciate that...

I'm sending you 5000 CC...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Arturo Gatti-Amir Khan: Who would've won? ViperSniper 12 1,016 07-11-2019 01:51 PM
Last Post: Method
  Amir Khan - Rock(ed) hard Fitz 7 4,415 01-17-2017 10:06 PM
Last Post: Mean Mister Mustard
  Canelo vs Amir Khan for Lineal MW Title JONdaCON 78 37,168 03-24-2016 05:21 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)