Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Amir Khan reinstated by WBA
07-16-2012, 09:02 AM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:Truth is, Khan read all the reverse psychology stuff directed at CEO in this thread and entered the fight complacent. He got his comeuppance. Got to say I was happy with the result but equally I was convinced it was an easy fight. Luckily I'm always very frugal with my CC so the loss ain't fazed me too much.

I had a strategy, a game plan. Back to the drawing board.
Thank you for announcing it was all reverse psychology...I appreciate that...

I'm sending you 5000 CC...
lol

Cheers mate, I'm a cheap CC whore. I gratefully accept your generous donation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 10:39 AM
I predict that method and ceo plan a sergio martinez vehicle
07-16-2012, 02:36 PM
lloyd mayflower Wrote:I predict that method and ceo plan a sergio martinez vehicle
i got a picture of that hv right here İmage
07-17-2012, 02:15 AM
gravytrain Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:I predict that method and ceo plan a sergio martinez vehicle
Nah, man, they better get a move on with the Hate Vehicle before JC Chavez takes all the credit come September!!!

Black
07-17-2012, 03:46 AM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:but really...the only one's that hurting is you and your ChooCH......I'll tell you what...I'm gonna donate some to you right now out of sympathy....3663 CC...

Use it wisely and you should be back on your feet in a few months...

lol...that'll teach you to chime in with lies about my Legacy.
lol, such an arrogant dick...but thanks for that though.

Maybe when you're down in the slumps one day, I can throw some chooch (more than 3663) your way, lol.
07-17-2012, 01:01 PM
blackbelt2003 Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:
Nah, man, they better get a move on with the Hate Vehicle before JC Chavez takes all the credit come September!!!

Black
sig bet?
07-18-2012, 12:11 PM
gravytrain Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:

Black
sig bet?
Call me dull, but I don't do those. My prize will be a rue smile when Chavez has his hand raised after twelve via split decision.

It will also be a rue smile if Martinez KTFO's him.

;D

Black
07-18-2012, 03:04 PM
07-19-2012, 08:14 AM
No matter how many victories CEO/Anusplitter has he can always remember how he lost his bet to me on Pac vs Cotto with a sense of deep shame.

Not shame that he lost but because he sincerely believed Cotto was going to win. His hate blinded him much like Pac's left blinded Cotto.

Yes I know I lost a bet with CEO the next week but that was purely driven by hate from my side not sound logic.

CEO can vouch for it, after years of strong unwavering hate you reach burnout & have to take time away. Also like a fighter age catches up with you & I know I cannot invest my time into hate these days. I still want to see Floyd left a drooling mess but I started losing my mojo after Roid got flogged by Johnson.....
07-19-2012, 08:46 AM
STEVENSKI Wrote:No matter how many victories CEO/Anusplitter has he can always remember how he lost his bet to me on Pac vs Cotto with a sense of deep shame.

Not shame that he lost but because he sincerely believed Cotto was going to win. His hate blinded him much like Pac's left blinded Cotto.

Yes I know I lost a bet with CEO the next week but that was purely driven by hate from my side not sound logic.

CEO can vouch for it, after years of strong unwavering hate you reach burnout & have to take time away. Also like a fighter age catches up with you & I know I cannot invest my time into hate these days. I still want to see Floyd left a drooling mess but I started losing my mojo after Roid got flogged by Johnson.....

Well Khan lost when CEO was already 'retired'. Can you imagine if he retired AFTER Khan lost..woulda been more fitting lol

STEVENSKI it's a shame you have step down from the throne..good to know you've layed off on Roy tho lol

Still waiting to see Mayweather cold along the canvas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Arturo Gatti-Amir Khan: Who would've won? ViperSniper 12 1,017 07-11-2019 01:51 PM
Last Post: Method
  Amir Khan - Rock(ed) hard Fitz 7 4,415 01-17-2017 10:06 PM
Last Post: Mean Mister Mustard
  Canelo vs Amir Khan for Lineal MW Title JONdaCON 78 37,168 03-24-2016 05:21 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)