Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Garcia Vs. Judah
10-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Garcia Vs. Judah
Geez! Judah again??? The guy always finds himself in title fights. Lucky, lucky guy!

Give Mathysse his title shot already!! He arguably beat the former unified champ & the very man to get this shot!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Garcia Vs. Judah
This shit will look like a more one sided Cotto-Judah.

10-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Garcia Vs. Judah
Fight sucks. I understand why GBP and Showtime would make it with the new arena in Brooklyn and all, but Zab had absolutely nothing last year when he fought Khan. He's gonna take a sustained beating in this one, and will start looking for a way out again come the 5th or 6th.
10-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Garcia Vs. Judah
But guys.....if it's a focused Judah, and with his polished defense after working with Whitaker, the world may be his oyster.

rolleyes
10-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Garcia Vs. Judah
Maybe Garcia fights someone else at 140.

I can think of 7 or 8 guys I would prefer.
10-25-2012, 07:45 AM
Garcia Vs. Judah
Fitz Wrote:Fuck this fight. I'd prefer to see Mathysse get a shot, handle Garcia and become a world champion for the first time. He deserves the shot, and would probably win it.
I agree, this fight shouldn't happen.

Had Mathysse and Garcia already fought, I would see the Judah fight as an acceptable stay busy fight for Garcia but that's it.
10-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Garcia Vs. Judah
Hate this fight but it is better than the rematch with Morales, which is saying precious little.
10-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Garcia Vs. Judah
Fitz Wrote:Fuck this fight. I'd prefer to see Mathysse get a shot, handle Garcia and become a world champion for the first time. He deserves the shot, and would probably win it.
I agree but honestly, I will always enjoy seeing Judah get his ass kicked! I did want him to beat Khan though as much as I hate to admit it! LOL

Oh yea, Garcia spanks Judah all over the ring and we might even see the chicken dance!
10-26-2012, 04:32 AM
Garcia Vs. Judah
Judah was made for Khan. Khan has straight, fast punching and punches on the hop. Judah isn't the best counter puncher and isn't a pressure fighter. He likes to use his athletacism and speed to pick guys apart by moving in and out in straight lines. Against Khan, that is a death trap and that is what we saw.

Garcia is a whole different kettle of fish. He is stronger and a decent counter puncher when he wants to be. I'm not sure which Garcia we will see against Judah (maybe he will now become obsessed with his power the way Mosley did) or maybe he will let Zab come to him and try put him out with counters. Either way, I think Garcia has the tools to win the fight. But I doubt it will be a mismatch. A big KO against Khan and 2 wins over Morales, don't impress me. Neither are mean feats. I'd like to see him go through Judah, Peterson, Mathysse and Rios before he deserves a ring magazine belt! I think Bradley handles him with ease if he drops back to 140.
10-26-2012, 04:47 AM
Garcia Vs. Judah
How................................................the..........................​....................................................fuck........................​.............................................................does...............​.............................................................................thi​s..............................................cunt.............................​...........still.......................keep.....................getting.........​...................................................title........................​........................fights?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Zab Judah vs Danny Garcia - Sat April 27 - SHO Spyder 94 71,085 04-29-2013 08:38 PM
Last Post: BrutalBodyShots
  GARCIA vs. Zab JUDAH "THE BRAWL" Raw & UnCut&# boxingcritic 21 11,833 04-26-2013 04:58 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  If Judah somehow beats Danny Garcia BigG 53 27,664 12-21-2012 10:59 PM
Last Post: BigG

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)