Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

New Star Wars Official Trailer
01-19-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: New Star Wars Official Trailer
A lot of people expect a force ghost appearance from Vader in the next one....

Do we expect him to be back to being evil after Return of the Jedi? Or do we expect him to further muddy the mind of Ren with talk of redemption etc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2016, 02:49 PM
I think that Ren is a double agent. That Vader and Ren are trying to vanquish the Sith from within. It brings a whole new level of heart strings to the Han scene, and explains why Luke went into hiding rather than sticking around to stop the rise of Ren.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2016, 09:00 PM
Well...my understanding is they want Vader...as in James Earl Jones doing dialog....so it will be suited up Vader....I don't expect a force ghost as he was good when he died...but a sith holocron projection would be really cool. If Disney decides to utilize them....they allow for cool confrontations. Holocrons are set up in a way that allow full interaction with the projection....so conversations are fluid and they even laugh, redicule and can attack you...although they will just pass right thru you...they do sometimes try. That would be cool.
01-19-2016, 09:26 PM
I like your theory Spyder.... Paving the way for Rey to be Lukes daughter and for 3 generations of the Skywalker family to bring about the final destruction of the Sith.
01-20-2016, 02:41 AM
New theory that Rey is actually the reincarnation of Anakin... They made some good points. If I find the link again I'll post it but I'm sure a quicc Google search will find it.
01-20-2016, 10:38 AM
I don't know....anytime you start getting into reincarnation and spy theories...it always seems to be too far fetched to me. I do think Rey is a Skywalker...but still a very separate person from Anakin. And...there are many stating that Snoke is NOT a Sith, we already know that Ren is not....the Sith supposedly died with Vader and the Emperor....so unless Snoke is somehow a Sith....with the Plagues theory being one way for that to be the case....the Sith may have already been destroyed.
01-21-2016, 11:11 AM
I'm leaning heavy towards Rey being a Kenobi. Obi wan was as big as Anakin in the prequels (maybe even the main character), as well as the guiding force behind Luke in the OT. If Rey is Luke's apprentice, then what role would be left for ol' Ben. It doesn't make sense to have him completely absent from the new saga. Besides, she speaks with a British accent. The Skywalker's don't have an accent.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
01-21-2016, 12:35 PM
Iv read some stuff about the Kenobi thing too. It seemed convoncing, and I would like it also.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Star Wars is shit. Warlord 40 11,491 06-03-2018 11:21 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Star Wars: Rogue One Snoop 38 27,887 06-10-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  Mark Hamill looking pretty bad-ass for Star Wars Episode VII Warlord 38 31,020 08-23-2014 11:03 AM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)