Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

New Star Wars Official Trailer
10-21-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: New Star Wars Official Trailer
Some of the theater chains here in TX are offering a marathon package, episodes 1-7.....it starts at 4am and goes until like 7:30pm....like 15 hours straight.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2015, 12:29 AM
(10-21-2015 11:52 PM)BGv4.0 Wrote:  Some of the theater chains here in TX are offering a marathon package, episodes 1-7.....it starts at 4am and goes until like 7:30pm....like 15 hours straight.....

If one country knows how to do things big, it's the United States!

And if one State knows how to do things big, it's Texas!
10-22-2015, 12:50 AM
(10-21-2015 07:24 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Some fans have put together a despecialized edition that can be downloaded in HD from the internet, but it sure would be nice to have the real thing.
I DL'd and burned those to DVD. My kids will never know that George Lucas fucking shit all over his accidental Masterpiece.

I also have the best fan edits for the prequels. All of the shitty parts have been cut out, and the org has been reworked to flow better. My kids will also never know that shittier versions exist.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2015, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2015 08:52 AM by JONdaCON.)
You guys hear about the fans literally killing themselves over the main character being blacc?...

It some how eluded them all these years that Darth Vader was voiced by James Earl Jones.. Lol
10-22-2015, 12:24 PM
(10-22-2015 08:51 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  You guys hear about the fans literally killing themselves over the main character being blacc?...

It some how eluded them all these years that Darth Vader was voiced by James Earl Jones.. Lol

Yeah, but Darth Vader was the bad guy so it made sense.
10-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Darth Vader wasn't black, though. I mean, if we want to talk about black characters, you've got Lando. And Lando is a perfect example of color-blind casting. I guarantee there wasn't a casting sheet somewhere calling for an African-American to fill the role. Billy Dee just fucking owned it.
10-22-2015, 01:53 PM
Billy Dee owned nothing has hard as he owned pitching Colt 45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pK5HmuCMBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHtT0x6_MDM

10-22-2015, 09:17 PM
(10-21-2015 07:56 PM)and the NEW Wrote:  Wow, Fitz, that is shocking! Maybe try to watch the second or third ones (that is, five or six officially).

BTW, how is the boy going? You planning to have any more or is one enough? ha ha

So when you say "second or third ones (that is, five or six officially)." Is that the ones made in 1980 and 1983? I was really tired when I was watching it, and found it hard to keep myself awake so I wasn't taking everything in, lol. I do want to give it another go.

The boy is going well, he is a gun and is obsessed with counting, he can count all the way up to 10 and has been doing that for a while now and started doing it at about 18 months. He loves numbers.
I also have a 2nd one on the way, which is due in March so that will be a game changer I bet Smile

How is your little girl going?

(10-21-2015 08:22 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Fitz, I swear you're a fucking communist, man.

Hahaha. Why, what did I do? lol
10-22-2015, 09:29 PM
(10-22-2015 09:17 PM)Fitz Wrote:  I also have a 2nd one on the way, which is due in March so that will be a game changer I bet Smile
Congrats. Going from 1 to 2 is more difficult than going from 0 to 1...IMO

Just a question out of my own curiosity...are Australians like Catholics? Are you guys anti-contraception?

You know there is nothing wrong with pulling out and shooting it on her belly...

lol

10-22-2015, 10:13 PM
Fitz, only a communist could go this long without seeing Star Wars.

Spyder, shooting on the belly is what your grandpa did back in the day. Put it on her face, Fitz.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Star Wars is shit. Warlord 40 11,491 06-03-2018 11:21 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Star Wars: Rogue One Snoop 38 27,887 06-10-2016 07:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  Mark Hamill looking pretty bad-ass for Star Wars Episode VII Warlord 38 31,020 08-23-2014 11:03 AM
Last Post: Decagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)